Terms and Conditions
By submitting an enrolment form and paying the Course Fees, or deposit (where applicable), the participant agrees to the below Terms and Conditions of Enrolment.
Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice. Updated December 21, 2020.
The courses and services listed for purchase on this website are conducted by the INTERNATIONAL REHABILITATION INSTITUTE AUSTRALIA PTY. LTD. (referred to as IRI in the remainder of the Terms and Conditions).
Address: Suite 13, 397 Smith Street, Fitzroy VIC 3065 Australia
ABN: 44 640 420 793
- By accepting these terms the participant agrees to pay the Course fees (including GST) for the Course using the online payment method.
- The participant accepts that he/she is required to pay the full amount of the Course fees even if he/she does not complete the Course.
- If the participant is under 18, the parent/guardian is responsible for the payment of the Course Fees.
- The duration of the Course is stated in the IRI Course Description and/or advised at the time of enrolment.
- Course duration is effective from the date eLearning access/access to materials is granted; and
- Course commencement is effective from the date eLearning access/access to materials is granted.
- Course Materials are supplied in an online environment unless otherwise stated in the course description, and are available for viewing online and may not be downloaded; Students need access to their own computer and internet service.
- The content of the online Course Materials, including copyright and all other such intellectual property rights contained therein, remain the property of IRI. You may not reproduce any part of the online Course Materials without the prior written consent of IRI;
- Course materials and course content are subject to change;
- Course materials are provided online via our Learning Management System (LMS) 24/7 or via alternative means. The eLearning site may occasionally be unavailable during scheduled maintenance. In the event that our eLearning system becomes unavailable, course materials will be provided by another mode of delivery;
- Independent research beyond the course materials may be required to complete the assessment;
- All assessments must be submitted online via the eLearning system.
- All financial transactions will be made using Stripe as the primary payment gateway. We are not able to access the purchaser’s credit card or other financial details and by accepting the Terms and Conditions prior purchase of IRI service you agree that we will not be held liable for any loss you incur arising from your use of this payment method.
- Once sufficient payment has been accepted, IRI will engage the purchaser to begin the course and/or service process.
- IRI does not provide refunds if you change your mind or choose the wrong service/product. If you wish to withdraw from your course, you are able to transfer to another course free of charge within 7 days of the enrolment commencement or receive a credit voucher less a $200.00 AUD Administration Fee.
- Should IRI cancel a course for any reason, students enrolled at the time announces the cancellation will be entitled to a full refund, and this will incur no administrative charges or penalties.
- Certificates for any online course will be issued on successful completion of all required Assessments and after all fees are paid in full.
All credit vouchers/discount coupons have the following conditions of use:
- Not redeemable for cash;
- Valid for one (1) use only;
- Coupon codes cannot be added retroactively; coupon codes must be used at the checkout.
- Coupons/vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with other coupons/credit vouchers.
If you wish to transfer into another program, you may do so within 7 days of your commencement date free of charge. The following conditions apply:
- Transfer must take place within the first 7 days since course commencement;
- Participants can transfer into a course of the same level and fee value. If the program you are transferring into is of a lesser value, a credit voucher will be issued. If the program you are transferring into is of a higher value, the difference in value will be payable.
- Transfers that occur after 7 days and within 21 days will incur a $200.00 Administration Fee. A credit voucher will be issued to the value of total course fees paid less the Administration Fee.
- Participants will not be eligible for a course transfer after 21 days;
- Only one (1) transfer is available; and
- Participants must not have commenced their course.
IRI has responsibilities to you as a student to provide you with a quality of service that will assist you as much as possible in attaining your course certificate. We undertake to abide by all our policies and procedures.
We agree to:
- Provide a tax invoice;
- Provide login details to access the online Course Materials (or alternative access) and review assessments and provide feedback where applicable on submitted assessment tasks;
- Issue a Certificate upon satisfactory completion of the course (if applicable). We will provide clients with the results of their assessment within 21 days of assessment submission/completion.
Participants undertaking a course and/or service are required to:
- Ensure all personal information provided is accurate and notify us of any contact changes immediately.
- Advise us of any difficulties with the Course material or problems they may experience with our staff, procedures or training In line with our Access and equity Policy, students need to provide all relevant information to IRI to enable us to provide the most appropriate working environment
- Maintain timely and satisfactory progress through their Course by participation and completion of all assessment tasks as assigned. Students are able to submit an assignment for marking two (2) times. If a student fails to attain a Competency Achieved/Pass grade upon the second reattempt, re-enrolment into the unit will be required – charges will apply; and
- NOT submit or claim as their own, work derived from other source or work completed by another person. Students found copying and pasting content directly from the Internet will be in breach of these terms and conditions and enrolment in the unit will be cancelled. Re-enrolment into the unit will be required – charges will apply.
- In your interaction with administrative staff, learning consultants and tutor support (including, but not limited to telephone calls, emails and instant chats) you agree to conduct yourself civilly and respectfully at all times. As a customer or student of IRI, you agree that you shall not, under any circumstances, use abusive language or harass staff. IRI reserves the right to determine, at its sole discretion, what constitutes abusive language and harassment, and where that has occurred; and may, partially or completely, deny service to any infringing party.